The MEL (Municipal Excess Liability Fund) and MRHIF (Municipal Reinsurance Health Fund) are sponsoring the 8th annual educational seminar on Friday, April 20, 2018, for commissioners, municipal personnel, risk managers and vendor personnel. The seminar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the National Conference Center at the East Windsor Holiday Inn, 399 Monmouth Street, East Windsor, N.J. 08520.
- New approaches in controlling Healthcare Costs
- Cyber Liability Risk Control
- Law Enforcement Risk Control
- Ethics in Insurance transactions involving public entities
- Update on Risk Management related legislation
- Land Use Liability
Participants who attend will be eligible for continuing education credits.