Crisis Communications Webinar – Sept. 15
Do you know how to respond to the media or to your community when a crisis hits?
“Facing and Embracing Crisis Webinar” is the title of a free MEL-sponsored webinar that will be held on Tuesday, September 15, from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. via Zoom. The webinar is hosted by a team of crisis communication experts at Princeton Strategic Communications.
Advanced Registration is required. Registered participants will be eligible to receive Continuing Education Credits for this program (see details below).
The webinar will cover:
- Why we must embrace crisis communications as a vital part of serving your municipality
- How to develop a crisis communications plan for your municipality or county
- How to face the public and the media in a crisis
Two (2.0) contact hours of CEUs for the following designations:
- CMFO/CCFO – office management and ancillary subjects;
- CTC- general/secondary
- RMC – professional development
- CPWM – management
- QPA -office admin./general duties
NOTE: If you are unable to participate in the Webinar via video ZOOM conference, but can by phone, please send an email with “MEL WEBINAR” in the subject line and include:
1. First/Last Name
2. JIF/Town Affiliation
3. Your phone number (the one you will use to call-in) which is necessary for tracking attendance.
Send email to:
Before 7/31 to Tammi at Tammi@princetonsc.com
After 7/31 to Stacey at Stacey@princetonsc.com
We will register you and email you back with the call-in information.