2021 MEL, MRHIF & NJCE Educational Seminar (VIRTUAL)
Friday, May 14, 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Friday, May 21, 9:00 a.m. to Noon
The MEL (Municipal Excess Liability Joint Insurance Fund), MRHIF (Municipal Reinsurance Health Fund) and the NJCE (NJ Counties Excess Joint Insurance Fund) are sponsoring the 10th annual educational seminar for elected officials, commissioners, municipal, county and authority personnel, risk managers and other professionals. There is no cost to attend.
This seminar is eligible for the following continuing education credits:
• CFO/CMFO, Public Works and Clerks
• Insurance Producers and Purchasing Agents
• Accountants (CPA’s) and Lawyers (CLE)
• TCH Water Supply & Wastewater Licensed Operator Training
• RPPO and QPA
Friday, May 14th:
• Keynote: Combating Implicit Bias in Local Government
• Ethics Issue 1: NJ Local Officials Ethics Act
• Coverage Issues: Insurance Market Conditions and Cyber Risk Control
Friday, May 21st:
• Ethics Issue 2: Ethical Considerations in Drafting Personnel Policies and Procedures
• Legislative Issues: Proposals to Change the WC & Liability Statutes
• Benefits Issues: The Affordable Care Act under the New Administration.
REGISTRATION: Contact Jaine Testa, email@example.com
Click here for the flyer.