The MEL (Municipal Excess Liability Joint Insurance Fund), MRHIF (Municipal Reinsurance Health Fund) and the NJCE (NJ Counties Excess Joint Insurance Fund) sponsored the 10th annual educational seminar for elected officials, commissioners, municipal, county and authority personnel, risk managers and other professionals.
Below please find resources and materials affiliated with each presentation date.
FRIDAY – MAY 14th:
- Combating Implicit Bias in Local Government
Click here to view the video recording of this course (no sign-in required just click the play arrow to view).
- Ethics Issue 1: NJ Local Officials Ethics Act
- Coverage Issues: Insurance Market Conditions and Cyber Risk Control
FRIDAY – MAY 21st:
- Ethics Issue 2: Ethical Considerations in Drafting Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Benefits Issues: The Affordable Care Act under the New Administration
- Legislative Issues: Proposals to Change the WC & Liability Statutes