MEL Residual Claims Fund
2020 Board of Fund Commissioners
- Gregory Franz| Chairman | South Bergen JIF
- John Clarke | Secretary | MEL JIF
- Paul Tomasko | Executive Committee | Bergen JIF
- Tom Nolan | Executive Committee | Monmouth JIF
- Joseph Wolk | Executive Committee | Camden JIF
- Brian Bigler| Executive Committee| NJUA JIF
- Joseph Catenaro | Executive Committee | Suburban Essex JIF
- David Matchett | Alternate Executive Committee | Burlco JIF
- Richard Hirsch | Alternate Executive Committee | Atlantic JIF
- Jon Rheinhardt | Alternate Executive Committee | Morris JIF
- Tom Merchel | Alternate Executive Committee| PMM JIF
- Sherry Sims | Alternate Executive Committee | NJPHA JIF
- Veronica Laureigh | Alternate Executive Committee | Ocean JIF
- William Northgrave | Alternate Executive Committee | Central JIF
- Megan Champney | Alternate Executive Committee | Suburban Municipal JIF
- Robert Law| Alternate Executive Committee | Trico JIF
- Executive Director | PERMA Risk Management Services
- Deputy Executive Director | Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Attorney | Dorsey & Semrau
- Actuary | The Acturial Advantage
- Treasurer | Charles Cuccia
- Auditor | Ferraioli, Wielkotz, Cerullo & Cuva. P.A.
- Claims Data Consultant | Qual-Lynx
- Claims Supervisor | CB Claims
- Asset Manager | Wilmington Trust
- Banking Manager | Investors Bank
2020 Meeting Schedule & 2021 Reorganization
The Municipal Excess Liability Residual Claims Fund, a public entity established under NJSA 40A:10–36 et seq., has adopted a Resolution Establishing Meeting Dates and Places at its January 6, 2020, Executive Committee meeting held at the Forsgate Country Club in Monroe, NJ.
Residual Claims Fund: All meetings, except where noted*, are held on Wednesday at 10:30AM.
- March 27, 2020* | Princeton Marriot at Forrestal, Princeton | 9:00 AM
- June 3, 2020 | Forsgate Country Club, Monroe | 10:30 AM
- September 2, 2020 | Forsgate Country Club, Monroe | 10:30 AM
- October 21, 2020 | Forsgate Country Club, Monroe | 10:30 AM
- January 6, 2021 | Forsgate Country Club, Monroe | 10:30 AM
The RCF Claims Review Committee will meet on the same day as the Executive Committee at the above listed locations at 9:00AM before the Fund meeting with the exception of the March meeting. The RCF Claims Committee will also meet at PERMA’s Camden office at 2 Cooper Street, Camden, NJ and via teleconference at 9:30AM on March 4, 2020, May 6, 2020, July 16, 2020 and December 2, 2020.
In accordance with the bylaws of the Municipal Excess Liability Residual Claims Fund and the state statutes governing municipal self-insurance, below is the Fund’s adopted 2020 budget, which was adopted at a public meeting held on October 16, 2019.
Adopted 2020 Budget
|Loss Fund Contingency||$0|
|Claims Supervision & Audit||$61,603|
In accordance with the bylaws of the Municipal Excess Liability Residual Claims Fund and state statutes governing municipal self insurance, below is the Fund’s 2019 Budget.
|Loss Fund Contingency||$0|
|Claims Supervision & Audit||$60,395|
Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:10-38.14, listed are firms or individuals that have received more than $17,500 for services rendered to the Fund during 2017 (Click Here)
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
There are no bids at this time.